Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Odin #2, Worms, Horses, and Xarcabard Rains AF

This week started off with our second Odin on Monday. This one went a little better then the last with the adjustments made, but there still is room for more improvement. The drops were decent except for a d.feet... After Odin it was Worm and after that it was Ixion.

Tuesday, was Dynamis Tavnazia and I didn't sign up for this run as I did the last two and tried to get others who didn't run yet in. After that it was Ixion first and then Worm.

Wednesday, I merited a bit and did some Nyzul runs. Later that night it was Cerberus and I believe I skipped Salvage this day as I had to do some stuff in RL.

Thursday, it was Einherjar tier 3 and I believe we lost this one as we got a bad set. But we did learn what to do next time if we got the same mobs so we learned something at least.

Friday, started off with me getting off my lazy ass and upgrade my Fire and Earth element resist sets. Then it was Worm and we missed Ixion as Inte got I believe.

Saturday it was Dynamis Xarcabard and it rained AF some of which were pretty rare for our runs. After I did Salvage which was a pretty good run. Then it was Worm and Ixion with camping of Cerberus later that night but we didn't get claim on Cerberus.

Sunday was Salvage an easy run for us, then Worm and Ixion again.

No comments: