Thursday, April 15, 2010

Merit Point 500+ | April 04 - April 10

Sorry! Late post, I'm getting busy so had to put this update off for a bit. Nothing much new, same old me farming, craft for money and attending events.

I did get my 500 merit point! Well technically I got it awhile ago, but I don't count ones I deleted...

April 04, Sunday was farming, what else! Not sure if I helped out with Salvage as I don't have SSs or remember. At night though it was Limbus, I joined a group did Apollyon.

April 05, Monday was Einherjar Tier 2. We lost this one as we got careless/unlucky with bones. Was a good try though.

April 06, Tuesday was Dynamis, but I couldn't attend as I had some stuff to do in RL.


April 07, Wednesday was VNM? I couldn't attend again as I had RL stuff again.

April 08, Thursday was Einherjar Tier 2, this time a win. After, at night was Limbus and it was Omega. Legs and Head dropped.

April 09, Friday was free day, I got WW to 72 and Fishing to 27. Mostly making money, fishing and crafting day.

April 10, Saturday was Dynamis Buburimu. Was a pretty good farming run, slow start I believe as we had to wait on people. After it was Salvage, was a good run. However we ran out of time on Boss with 1% left. I died and so did Sped, would have been close even if we did win to get drops. Still was a tough loss.

No comments: