Monday, April 26, 2010

First Time Doing VNMs | April 11 - 17

Lazy on posts, so quick summaries!

Sunday, April 11 was VNMs t3, but the ones we wanted to do were already killed so we only did one t3 and the rest were t1 and t2. After VNMs it was Salvage, (ninja edit!) did a Bhaf Rem run and I remember now 2 35s dropped (Ares hand and Morg feet), also got a 25 that someone wanted. Then at night it was Limbus, Apollyon run which was an easy win for chip.

Monday, April 12 was Einherjar t1, it was a good turnout and an easy win.

Tuesday April 13 was Dynamis, we were short so did Tavnazia. Was a short run.

Wednesday April 14 was sea farming, popped DRG, not sure if we got another one as I left early after the first DRG popped.

Thursday April 15 was Odin, I played WHM this time, was a hard fight but we won. It was a good win. V.Breastplate, H.body, P.hands, and M.feet dropped.

Friday April 16 was a free day I guess or I didn't log on.

Saturday April 17 was Dynamis Valkrum, was a good farming run with lots of drops which I don't remember all of them.

No comments: