Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Some more Claims, and Salvage.

Got some HNM claims last week. Also with a couple of new people added to Salvage we hope to restart doing runs for Salvage.

Monday was Cerberus and Einherjar. Cerberus was the same old thing for us, low maned and killed pretty quickly. Einherjar was a tier one I believe and I was on WHM. We got 2 waves of mobs, but was killed easily. The Boss was the wive and it was an easy victory.

Tuesday we had a low showing for Dynamis Windy, so it was cancelled and an optional Sea farming run replaced it. The run was pretty eventful as we farmed for chips and HQ aern organs. Once we got 3 HQ aern organs we started to look for the ??? to pop Aern MNK, but before that we accidentally popped JoT and killed that first. No torque dropped, but still it was fun fight. After JoT we did MNK and called it a night.

Wednesday I did a bit of Nyzul and I merited a bit as well. I need about 10 more merits to finish WHM merits off.

Thursday was Einherjar again, but Teir two and we beat the Boss again but couldn't pop the chest before time ran out. Right after Einherjar, we heard Tiamat popped and rushed over there to kill. Inte got it first, but unfortunately for them wiped and then we claimed and killed.

Friday, nothing. I was out in RL.

Saturday was Dynamis Xarcabard and it was a good run. We got RDM hat to drop and I got WAR body. Tofu was kind enough to pass to me and I'm now 5/5 for WAR. After that I went out with the family for an early Mother's Day dinner so I missed Salvage. I heard though the group did a Boss run for and Ares body and mask dropped both to Alv. That would be the first complete piece for the group once he gets the ore to upgrade it, so congratulations Alv.

Sunday I was helping out my Mother with stuff before she had to head into work, so I missed Sea farming. After I was done helping out, I got ready for Salvage and it was a farming run. We were lucky enough to get another Ares lvl 35 body piece during the run, and unfortunately none of the main lotters were there so it was up free lot between Drag and me. Drag was lucky enough to get it, so congratulations to him. Not a bad start on doing Salvage again, and hopefully we get to do Boss next weekend.

No comments: