Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nothing much.

Last week was a not very busy. I didn't log on much as I just logged on for events and statics.

Monday was Einherjar and we tried Tier 2 again. This time though we ran out of time on the Boss, our previous losses were with us beating the Boss but not popping the chest in time. Still, its a learning process and its a new challenge to overcome.

Tuesday was Dynamis Bastok, and it was Bard night as 6 AF2 Bard dropped that night. Other AF2 dropped too, but Bard won out by a mile.

Wednesday, I just showed up for Salvage and it was just a farming NMs run, but no luck on 35 pieces. It was a smooth run though and I got to play MNK this time around.

Thursday, I went to AFK at Cerberus for a few hours and just as I arrived I saw it was up already, and from ToD it was roaming around for several minutes which is rare these days. Anyways it was a race of who can claim first as Inte was there. We got the claim in the end as their stall party didn't last very long. After that it was Einherjar and again it was a loss with time running out on the Boss.

Friday was Sky minis and we did several Seriyu and Suzy before receiving bad news that ended our night early. Not sure if its appropriate to say what it is here, so in respect I won't as its personal business for some LS members.

Saturday LS events were cancelled, as well as were LS events on Sunday. This was because of the bad news received on Friday. So the only thing I did was log on for Salvage on Saturday which was a Boss run and we won again with drops to Dragod and Wak. Its nice to win Boss run now, and I hope we can complete our pieces now quicker. Sunday Salvage I was looking forward to, but unfortunately I got a surprise visit from my niece and had to babysit for the night. I heard though they did another Boss run and won again, but got shafted on drops.

No comments: