Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Few Ixion, Sea Tier 2s, and KS99

Monday was Einherjar tier 2 and it was a win, Thursday will be a tier 1 then Odin on Monday. After that it was Ixion again.

Tuesday I missed Dynamis Valkurm, but after it was Ixion again. I heard a few stuff dropped in Valkurm including PLD cape.

Wednesday was Tier 2 Sea NMs which were 2 of each (Hope, Justice, Prudence). After the Jailers it was Ixion.

Thursday was an easy Einherjar tier 1. After that it was Sandworm, we got the HQ versoin, and after that it was Ixion. At really late night I logged on to do something as I couldn't sleep, but found out we had Khim and were low on numbers so I ran out to help.

Friday was Kirin zerg x3 and we got 2 N.bodys, 1 W.legs, and 2 Osode. I wanted the W.legs but was out bid.

Satuday was Dynamis Windy and after that it was Salvage.

Sunday was KS99 "The Hills have Eyes" but we only did x3 and we lost the first one. Unfortunately no eggs dropped which I was aiming for and so was Oth. After that it was Salvage.

No comments: