Monday, September 29, 2008

My Second Salvage Piece, KV and Ixion, Koga Tekko

Monday I got my second Salvage piece, Marduk's Dastanas. Later that afternoon it was Einherjar Tier 1 and it was an easy win. Thursday is the LS's 4th Odin, but since I took a week's break I won't be joining them. At night it was KV, my first KV and it didn't take long, like 30seconds.

Tuesday was Dynamis - Buburimu and again we got lots of drops and 100coins.

Wednesday was a free day, but we got KV again and this time we got the helm. Later it was Ixion but we only got mats. I couldn't attend Salvage this day because of company over.

Thursday it was the LS's 4th Odin and the drops we nice (A.body, E.body, A.hands, H.legs). Conjugations to Lena, Raye on the bodies. Later it was Ixion again but I had company again so I didn't help out.

Friday was V2 orbs x2 drops weren't that great but maybe next time. After that it was Ixion again.

Saturday was Dynamis - Xarcabard and we got lots of nice drops and I got my Koga Tekko. After that it was Salvage again LBC and then to finish off the day it was Ixion.

Sunday was Sea farming, but I couldn't attend at start since I had company over again. After they left I tried to help out with the remaining time we had at Sea. Salvage again was after Sea and we tried this time Zhayolm Remnants for the Boss. We didn't do it very good, but that's to be expected since this was our first time we planned on attempting the Boss. Anyways, after that it was Ixion again before I logged for the night.

No comments: