Sunday, January 20, 2008

Minis and Dynamis

Last Wednesday we did Seiryu x2, Byakko x4. The Seiryu minis fell pretty easily and dropped equipment for ls members, unfortunately no D.head dropped and the line for it is still so long. I really hope D.head drops soon because its becoming annoying, I swear getting my Byakko Haidate was easier than waiting for the D.head. Anyways, after Seiryu was Byakko x4 and it was a bit more exciting. Its been awhile since I tanked Byakko and I've made some mistakes losing hate at times during the first Byakko. However, team work with other members was lacking so it wasn't any one person's fault. After the first Byakko, the other three fell easier but unfortunately only 1 Byakko Haidate dropped out of the 4 we did.

After Sky I did Apollyon SE solo and got 6 coins out of it however my network crashed for 1 hour when I was on the last slime so I couldn't pop the chest for material items.

Thursday was Sky/Sea farming, however my brother had a problem so I couldn't log in to help out with farming.

Friday was Dynamis-Windy and it was bad, we were off but mostly because of bad mistakes and carelessness. AF2 that dropped was only BST. Hopefully the next run will be better.

Saturday I solo Apollyon SE again, however I was too careless and awhile looking awhile at the TV I didn't see I was low and shadows and died... Oh well, loss of 10k or so since I only killed 4 slimes and got 2 coins.

Schedule so far is Tuesday Genbu or maybe farming, Wednesday Limbus and Kirin, Thursday Sea/Sky farming or maybe Kirin, Friday Dynamis, Saturday Salvage, and Sunday Limbus. That's what my week should look like. I'll add pictures hopefully soon.

No comments: